Excess Vibration or Making Noise.
Modified on: Fri, 17 Sep, 2021 at 4:22 PM
- Have you removed the Transit Bolts before using the washer?
Click Here - How to remove Transit Bolts
- Ensure the washing machine is not touching other objects/cabinet
- Make sure the washing machine is level sitting on a flat surface
- Ensure the laundry load is balanced
- Avoid overloading the washing machine
- Objects such as metallic buttons or coins may be the cause of the noise. Remove these objects after the washing is complete
- The motor can be the cause of noise during normal operation
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.