Important information regarding the installation of dishwashers, please ensure the following is all checked before the installation is complete and the dishwasher is run
- Has the hose connection to the water supply been properly attached and tightened with a spanner?
- Has the inlet hose been checked to ensure no kinks and that the water is flowing through and filling properly?
- Does the customer know how to open the dispenser door?
- Has the customer been informed of how to correctly load the dishwasher to avoid loading dishes that will prevent the dispenser door from opening?
- Has the draining of the machine been checked and the drain hose kink free?
- Has the dishwasher been thoroughly inspected for any leaks?