If you are having issues with your water heater flaming out, this can usually be fixed easily and is often a result of the flue not being attached properly.
- As shown in the picture below, please ensure that the air outlet that the flue is connected to is the same size and fitted tightly, if there are any gaps around this there can be an air leakage which will trigger the flame out protection device (a safety feature of this product to ensure that fumes are not leaking as this would be extremely hazardous)
- Please check that the flue is clear inside and not blocked as this can cause the air/gas to be pushed back to the heater again triggering the flame protection device
- Please ensure the battery is fully charged
- Please check if there is adequate gas going to the heater
- Please check that the pipe circled in red below is wrapped in insulation tape to avoid it coming into contact with other metal parts or water pipes
- Please check that the induction needle is connected properly with no short circuiting
- Please check that the water inlet is fully open and flowing at the pressure required for your model
If you have any further issues please contact our customer services team who are happy to help!