Not Filling With Water
Modified on: Fri, 17 Sep, 2021 at 4:33 PM
If there is no water filling after you have selected the program, please check:
- Ensure you have pressed the start button after selecting the cycle or after opening the door
- Make sure the door is properly closed
- Ensure you have good water pressure in your taps and there is power running to the dishwasher
- Check to see if there are kinks in the water inlet valve. This mostly happens when pushing the dishwasher back into its gap.
- Clean the water inlet valve and check for any debris. Be careful when cleaning the water inlet valve.
- Ensure the timer or delay function is de-activated. If you activate this, the dishwasher will not fill with water until the delay is completed.
- Check your float assembly if it has been positioned correctly. Sometimes the float can get stuck in the wrong position and it can prevent the dishwasher from filling.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.