If your dishwasher isn't washing dishes properly, here are some steps you can take to try and fix this:
- Check the detergent: Make sure that you are using the correct type and amount of detergent, and that the detergent dispenser is not clogged.
- Check the spray arms: Make sure that the spray arms are not clogged with food debris or other debris. Clean the spray arms with a small brush and running water.
- Check the water temperature: Make sure that the water temperature is hot enough for the detergent to work properly.
- Check the water pressure: Make sure that the water pressure is adequate. If the water pressure is too low, the dishes may not be cleaned properly.
- Check the loading: Make sure that dishes are loaded properly, and not blocking the spray arms.
- Hard debris on dishes. Ensure your dishes are pre-washed and remove food scraps that may be hard to dissolve in water.
- Check the filters: Many dishwashers have filters that can become clogged with food debris or other debris. Cleaning the filters can often fix a dishwasher that's not washing dishes properly.
- Check the control panel: Make sure that the dishwasher is set to the correct cycle and that all buttons are functioning correctly.
- The program was not powerful enough. Select a more intensive program
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, please read through our warranty terms and complete the "Contact Form", one of our technical team will then be in touch to assist.
Please note: Warranties do not cover maintenance, installation or user errors, in addition, if you are located outside of our main city areas, fee's will be on-charged.