Modified on: Fri, 17 Sep, 2021 at 4:24 PM
- Make sure water is not leaking from the tap. If so, repair the tap
- Ensure all connections are tight & fitted properly, use thread tape if required
- High water pressure may cause leakage. Close the water tap slightly to reduce the flow.
- Avoid overloading
- Check and see if the hose are kinked
- Check for drain clog
- The drain hose has come out of the drain or has not been properly inserted. Re-fit the drain hose correctly
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.