Modified on: Fri, 17 Sep, 2021 at 4:23 PM
- The washer was not unloaded promptly. Always remove washed clothes as soon as the cycle is complete
- Avoid overloading the washing machine
- Use the right water temperature to wash the clothes. Some clothes are best washed in cold water or warm water
- Use the correct wash program according to your clothes and preference. Eg Cotton, wool, easy iron etc.
- Select lower spinning speed. Faster spinning speed contributes to clothes wrinkle.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.