If your washing machine does not turn on:
- Make sure the electrical connection is okay
- Make sure the power cord is fully inserted into the socket and it's not faulty
- Check the circuit breaker/fuse has not tripped
- Check if your extension cord is working properly
If you've checked all the above, another common reason could be that the door is not locked properly, or the door switch is broken.
- Attempt to re-open and close the door and try to restart.
If you continue to have trouble, please do let us know and we will contact our technicians for further troubleshooting.
Please note: Warranties do not cover maintenance, installation or user errors as per our Warranty T's & C's, fee's will be on-charged.