If your Dishwasher is displaying the "E5 Error Code", this can indicate that there is excess water in the base of the unit, which has triggered the flood sensor. This is generally a very easy fix by following these simple troubleshooting steps below:
- Remove the Dishwasher out of the cavity
- Tilt the dishwasher backwards on an angle (with towels to soak moisture in place)
- Leave for few minutes to drain any excess moisture/water from the unit
- Place back into the cavity and leave off over night
- Turn the unit back on and run through a test cycle.
If you continue to experience the error code, please do let us know and we will contact our technicians for further troubleshooting.
Please note: Warranties do not cover maintenance, installation or user errors as per our Warranty T's & C's, fee's will be on-charged.