If there is no water filling after you have selected the programme, check
- Ensure you have pressed start button after selecting the cycle or after opening the door
- Make sure the door is properly closed
- Ensure you have good water pressure in your taps and there is power running to the dishwasher
- Check to see if there is kinks in the water inlet valve. This mostly happens when pushing the dishwasher back into its gap.
- Clean the water inlet valve and check for any debris. Be careful when cleaning the water inlet valve.
- Ensure the timer or delay function is de-activated. If you activate this, the dishwasher will not fill with water until the delay is completed.
- Check your float assembly if it has been positioned correctly. Sometimes the float can get stuck in the wrong position and it can prevent the dishwasher from filling.