- Make sure water is not leaking from the tap. If so, repair the tap
- Ensure all connections are tight & fitted properly, use a thread tape if required
- A high-water pressure may cause the leakage. Close the water tap slightly to reduce the flow.
- Avoid overloading
- Check and see if the hose are kinked
- Check for drain clog
- Drain hose has come out of the drain or not properly inserted. Re-fit the drain hose correctly
Leaking Water Print
Modified on: Thu, 24 Oct, 2019 at 11:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.